Saturday, February 9, 2008

TAG- I'm It


So... I guess I will fulfill my request to do this Tag thingy from Sara.
My husband's name: William Hoeksel - Billy to all of you!
How long have you been together: We will be married 6 years in November.
How long did you date: This is a little controversial... I will just count after Billy got home from his mission and when we got married which is just a little over 2 years. But I knew him about 3 years before that! Wow...
Who eats more: I think that would be Billy. He doesn't have to worry about gaining weight like I do!
Who said 'I love you' first: Honestly, I don't remember. Sad. It sounds like something I would do first though.
Who is taller: Billy. I am short.
Who has more speeding tickets: Duh. Billy for sure!
Who is smarter: I think Billy is. He corrects my grammatical errors all the time. Then again, he is getting a degree in English...
Who is more sensitive: I would love to say Billy, but for sure me by about 500%.
When there is a fight, who usually wins: I think it is about even. I think we are both stubborn and don't want to admit fault and just give up. Not that we fight...
Who does the laundry: Billy did laundry once when I was in Kansas for over a week.
Who does the dishes: I do, but Billy offers if I act like I don't want to do them.
Who sleeps on the right: Billy. Just in case someone breaks into our house and he needs to use some Kung Fu moves on them. But I guess that doesn't make sense anymore since we had Hailey and her room is the first door down the hallway. I guess we should get her a baseball bat to defend us...
Who pays the bills: Well, Billy makes the money so technically he is my sugar daddy, but who writes out the checks? We both have our assigned bills we are in charge of.
Who mows the lawn: Billy mostly. However, I love to mow the lawn. Now that I am home all day, I might take it over just to be nice. Well, maybe I will take over the front yard, since the backyard comes with pooper-scooper duty too. Yuck!
Who cooks dinner: Me. We go out once a week and that counts as Billy "cooking" for the week.
Who drives when you are together: Billy. I don't want to be one of "those" wives...
Who is more stubborn: Hmm... that is a tough one. I think we are both pretty dang stubborn. I guess that is why we like each other so much!
Who kissed who first: I asked Billy and he doesn't remember and neither do I. I bet he did though. He was a smooth operator!
Who asked who out first: Uh... again we don't remember. He got off his mission and we both just kind of hung out from the day he got home. We were friends before his mission, so we knew each other pretty well.
Who proposed: Billy. I think it was the Nerd Blizzard that won me over.
Who has more siblings: Billy. He has 4, I have 1.
Who wears the pants: I always tell Billy I wear the pants, but he disagrees (see question about stubbornness).

I tag Stacy and Daisie since Daisie didn't complete her tag request from Sara!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Can I just say that I was thrilled to hear the Mormon Rap when I opened your page! I would like to think you dedicated that to me!! That was so fun to hear about you and Billy, i love that pic when was that?! I promise to do my tag this week sometimes!! Love ya!

Holli and Billy said...

Billy put the Mormon Rap on there just for you! I am sure people think we are so weird!