Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Free Zoo Day
Hailey and I decided we wanted to get out of our house and go to free zoo day today. It was so nice being out in the sun! It was a little chilly at times, but it was nice because all the animals were so active. I have actually never seen the animals that active before! Billy and I took Hailey to the zoo when she was just a month old, but I think she enjoyed it much more this time. I think she liked the kitties the best!

Hailey didn't know quite what to think about the giraffes ...
The tiger was so cool because it walked right by us and roared a bunch of times! Hailey loves the kitties.
Creepy albino alligator...
Hailey reading the zoo map telling me we missed some animals...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HOW FUN! Can't wait to go with you guys this summer! Let's add it to the fun stuff to do list! Love ya!
Post a Comment