Monday, February 4, 2008

Twilight



So... Saturday I finished reading the 3rd book of the Twilight series, Eclipse. I am ADDICTED! I think it only took me about a week to read all 3 books. I apologize to Billy and Hailey for how irresponsible I was over that week. If you haven't read the books and are planning on reading them, stop reading NOW.

In my opinion, Edward is WAY too nice to Bella. Jacob gets on my nerves, but I don't dislike him. He is like a little brother annoying. Bella and Edward better freaking end up getting married. Just like Ross and Rachel, they are meant to be together! Bella better not lead Jacob on anymore - ugh... I guess Edward is just so irresistible to me that I don't understand how she could love anyone else.

Anyways, I have to wait until this fall to read the 4th book in the series, and I can't wait!

In other news, Hailey started teething today. Oh joy. She has 2 little toothies coming in on the bottom. Wish me luck...

3 comments:

The Mama said...

I know exactly what you mean, I was addicted a few months ago! Did you know they are already in production of the movie Twilight? It's all on her website! Oh, good luck with Hailey's teeth! Emmi still has no signs of teeth coming in.

Anonymous said...

Two little toothies?! I am both excited and sorry for her! Is she doing alright? I can't wait to see her cute little smile with teeth!

I am super excited to read Twilight...I should have stopped reading when you warned in the blog...but I didnt!! It sounds very interesting. (:

Daisie said...

Holli! I think you just might be sucking me in! I keep hearing of these books and wondering what the big deal is, but from your comments right there it sounds like something I just might enjoy?! Sorry for the teething, and yes Good Luck! I think my girls are going through it again too! Well, hang in there, the smile with the toothies is totally worth it! Love ya!