Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We've Been Hit By A "Hailey-Cane"!

Whenever Hailey makes a BIG mess, we call it a Hailey-cane... get it, hurricane. It's a play on words people. Well, messes are one thing Hailey is a pro at. We don't have "naps" anymore, it is more of just a quiet-time. If she feels inclined to take a nap, so be it. The other day I put her in her room for quiet-time and I could hear her in there playing. I did stuff around the house and about an hour later I heard Hailey open the door and then shut it. I peaked around the corner to make sure she was still in her room. I decided I would finish what I was doing and then go tell her she could be done with quiet time. Not 10 minutes later I open her door and this is what I find...


The aftermath of a Hailey-cane and a little girl sleeping in the middle of it. My favorite part - the ice-cream cone in her hand. That totally made me laugh! Now if only I could figure out how to get her to clean up the mess...

4 comments:

dan and audrey said...

haha! that is so funny, I was looking at the pictures and before I read what you wrote under them, I laughed out loud and said "my favorite is the icecream cone" what a wild and crazy girl! man do i dread the day of no more naps.

The Willeyes said...

That is hilarious! How can you be made at that sweet face :) Gotta love it!

The Mama said...

That really is impressive for one little girl! Ha ha ha so cute!

Jennie said...

and i thought my 2 year old was good at making a disaster. i think hailey wins!!