I believe this was the last time I visited the Oregon coast. I was in high school. It has been too long! Good news for me though... I will be at the Oregon coast in LESS THAN A WEEK! Send your jealous comments my way...
Wow, that was an unusual day; no coat? no rain? I hope you have an equally nice day there this year for Hailey Jane to play in the sand. I'll be thinking of you. Eat at Mo's! Grandma JenJen
i have never been to Oregon, though I have been to both coasts and LOVE them! btw, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the overalls... you wer just too legit... too legit to quit ;)
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
7 comments:
I am jealous! It looks beautiful. I have never been that is on my to do list. :)
Wow, that was an unusual day; no coat? no rain? I hope you have an equally nice day there this year for Hailey Jane to play in the sand. I'll be thinking of you. Eat at Mo's! Grandma JenJen
I would send my jealous comments but I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!
Love the picture :) I am a little jealous that you're there...but not too much since I'll be there NEXT week :) Hope you are having fun!
How exciting! Can't wait to see the pics from the trip. Have fun!
i have never been to Oregon, though I have been to both coasts and LOVE them! btw, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the overalls... you wer just too legit... too legit to quit ;)
have fun hooters, nice job on the 10K- i'm way impressed.
Post a Comment