Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting to Know Me 2009

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. I tag Stacy, Daisie, Melanie, Sara, Julie and Kim.

1. What is your occupation right now? Mama, Chief cook and bottle-washer (as my mom calls it!)

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks. Who wears socks when it is 100 degrees out anyway?!

3. What are you listening to right now? Little People. Ugh. I HATE that show.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Hot dog, grapes and cheetos. Yes, very nutritious!

5. Can you drive stick shift? Yep. However, I am not that good. I prefer not to drive it on the freeway, downtown SLC, and especially not The Gateway Mall!

6. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.

7. How old are you today? 28 years old or 10,492 hours 13 days and 23 minutes old.

8. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football - go UTES!!

9. What is your favorite drink? Cherry limeaide or Apple Beer.

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? So much in fact, I am not quite sure my true hair color!

11. Favorite food? Spaghetti

12. Last movie you watched? Transporter 3. Jason Statham is so HOT!!

13. Favorite day of the year? Probably my birthday or Christmas :)


14. How do you vent anger? I don't get mad, I get even.

15. Favorite toy as a child? Probably barbies.

16. Favorite season? Spring


17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries!!

18. Living situation? Rent from my parents. Hey, we could be living in a van down by the river!!

19. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember. Ask Billy, I am sure he could tell you!

20. What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes and shoes, and shoes and more shoes.


21. What did you do last night? Did yardwork at my Grandma's house, almost finished reading Outbreak.

22. What are you most afraid of? Loved ones dying.

23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Uh, normal hamburgers... I wouldn't say spicy though!

24. Favorite day of the week? Friday night or Saturday.

25. How many states have you lived in? One. Ask me how many cities - one. Yep.

26. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds for sure!


27. Favorite flower? Lilacs

1 comment:

Cat said...

Yea for Jason Statham!