What better way to celebrate Pioneer Day than going to Bountiful's Handcart Days?! Hailey had such a good time, she had quite the meltdown when we had to leave...
Hooray for Pioneer days! I'm so happy we saw you guys there. Max kept looking around going "Hailey?" the rest of the time we were there. Also, if you go look on our blog I have the exact same picture of the kids- just from a different angle... (:
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
Hooray for Pioneer days! I'm so happy we saw you guys there. Max kept looking around going "Hailey?" the rest of the time we were there.
Also, if you go look on our blog I have the exact same picture of the kids- just from a different angle... (:
How Fun! I loved my one time experience with Handcart days! Can't believe how grown up Hailey is looking!!!
I love love love this picture of the two of them. So cute!
That pony is just exactly her size! Why didn't daddy buy it for her? You have a big back yard.
awwww. she looks so cute. looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment