Friday, July 10, 2009
Flashback Friday...
Since it is fireworks season, I thought I would post a picture from a time when Billy and I went to see fireworks up at Davis High (that is our buddy Scott in the picture if you were wondering). Billy had just returned from his mission about 1 1/2 months earlier. We did not get engaged until almost 2 years later. This was probably the last time we went to Davis High to watch fireworks. So where do you watch fireworks??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Geez Holli, do you not even know when we got engaged? It was almost TWO years after that!
- your loving husband, Billy
holy crap! billy looks so little/young in that picture. did you guys know each other before the mish? Dan and I were engaged after only knowing each other 5 months! mormon style, I know..
blah blah blah... you are right Billy. The post is now correct :)
HI HOLL! First of all I love the Hailey-Cane! That is hilarious! Looks like you guys had so much fun up in Starr Valley! I can't wait for you to get your pink jeep someday!! And once again I thourougly enjoyed your Flashback Friday pic!
Post a Comment