Apparently we both morph into Jessica Simpson (see below). The real question is, who makes a better Jessica? Me or Billy? For the record, Billy also morphed into Julio Iglesias and I morphed into William Shatner. Celebrity morphs are AWESOME!
That's soo funny that you can do that. It's funnier to know that Billy can look like Jessica Simpson. That's a little weird, it's a good thing you would never cross over billy or we would know who you would look like.
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
2 comments:
That's soo funny that you can do that. It's funnier to know that Billy can look like Jessica Simpson. That's a little weird, it's a good thing you would never cross over billy or we would know who you would look like.
Ya ya...laugh it up. Do you have a blog now Angela? Cause clicking on your name does nothing.
Post a Comment