Max Power, that's the man who's name you'd love to touch, but you musn't touch! That name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you musn't fear. 'Cause that name could be said by anyone!
AH! This made my days to see. Thanks!! I'll give him a birthday hug from you guys (: We missed you on Saturday, but we still have all of the pool stuff out, so if you guys want to come swim - give us a call!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
1 comment:
AH! This made my days to see. Thanks!! I'll give him a birthday hug from you guys (:
We missed you on Saturday, but we still have all of the pool stuff out, so if you guys want to come swim - give us a call!
Post a Comment