On the 24th Hailey and I were invited to Great-Grandma and Grandpa's cabin just below Brighton Ski Resort for lunch. I haven't been up there in a few years, and I forgot how beautiful it was! We were treated to a wonderful lunch courtesy of Grandma Hoeksel and Great-Grandma Harmer followed by lounging on the deck and a fierce game of darts (I better stick to shooting guns...).
After Billy got home from work (No Pioneer spirit at Specialized. Boo.), we went up to a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Hoeksel's house. They bought Billy fireworks knowing how much he LOVES to watch things blow up. Billy put on quite a show despite the early hour (Billy is an old man who needs to go to bed early).
Tonight we are extending our holiday celebrations by attending a showing of Batman, which I am SURE the pioneers would approve of!
Hope everyone had a great holiday!


2 comments:
Fun Post Holli! The parade was super fun! Thanks so much for inviting us and saving us such a stellar spot! See You Soon!
God bless Utah. And that Hailey just keeps getting cuter. how is that possible?
Post a Comment