Sunday, July 13, 2008

Favorite Summer Treat + Free For the Picking

I love summer because of many reasons. But 2 of my favorite things coincide with one-another. Farmer's Market and cherries. Yesterday Hailey and I went to the Farmer's Market just for the sole purpose to get fresh cherries. Yes people. I drive all the way into Salt Lake for cherries. Billy doesn't seem to understand either. My 2 lb. bag I bought yesterday is 95% gone. And I haven't shared. I LOVE summer!


On another note, our apricots are ripening pretty fast. They will probably be PERFECT this week. If ANYONE wants any FREE APRICOTS, please feel free to come pick as MANY as you would like. If you contact me, I will have a ladder here ready for you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

SWEET!! Let me know when they are ready, and I will be more than willing to come and relieve you of some of your fruity goodness! :D