Happy 4th of July to everyone!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Fourth of July Festivities
We have had such a great weekend! I am just going to post a bunch of pictures showing a few things we have done...
We started out having a Dutch Oven Cook-Off with some of our friends from the ward. Highlights: Great food, handlebar mustache, nudity, Billy educating us, sabotage, chocolate bum, crazy kids. I think this was the highlight of my weekend, and I can't wait for the next cook-off!
Hailey loves the rind on the watermelon for some odd reason. She carried this one around with her forever.
E'En and Kim. I love this picture. I think he just got in trouble.
On the 4th, we went to my Grandma's house and had a BBQ with my family. It is always interesting to get together with my family because there are so many different personalities. Billy said it reminded him of Reno 911. Notice Billy's shirt in this picture. It is his Father's Day shirt. You can't read it, but it says "#1 Dad" and has a picture of him and Hailey on it.
Hailey's new best friend is my Uncle Tony. He kept feeding her Cheetos, and she actually started saying Cheetos that same night. The funny thing is, we haven't ever fed her Cheetos before!
Hailey and Brandon Landon playing in the tunnel.
Today we decided to get out of the house and go mountain biking at Snowbasin. Billy has been there a few times, and this was my second time. I told Billy the older I get, the wussier I get. Oh well. He had to wait for me a lot because I was so slow. I told him he could just go down the mountain and not wait for me, and I would eventually meet him at the bottom. I think he was a little nervous that I would break my neck coming down and a bear would find me and eat me. Needless to say, he was a nice husband and waited for me.
Our bikes are in the tram in front of us. Billy isn't afraid of riding this, but he is afraid of riding the one at Lagoon that takes you across the park. Crazy Kid.
View down to Pineview. I thought this hill was so pretty with all the wildflowers. Billy was way ahead of me at this point...
2 hours 45 minutes after starting, we are at the bottom. No major injuries.
Happy 4th of July to everyone!
Happy 4th of July to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hi Holl! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Can't wait to be having fun together again soon! Love ya!
Way to go to even attempt that bike climbing adventure, I would have wussed out before I even started. Happy 4th!
What an awesome weekend!! I love the photos! The biking looks like a ton of fun - you are one brave chick. I honestly don't think I could do that! I would have faked a knee injury or something. (:
Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! I'm jeolous! What a fun weekend for you, see you Thursday!
Sounds like fun! I'm jealous too :)
wait...there was "nudity" and "chocolate bum" and you didn't invite me??? hahaha. jk. glad you had a good time. nice pics.
Post a Comment