First of all again...we are just thrilled to pieces about your announcement! And I adore the piggy nose and the pictures of the fun picnic! Especially the one where the window is down! Can't wait to be playing with you guys soon!! Love ya!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
I love it and I hear congratulations are in order again :)
um your little drawing sorta freaks me out! but is this an announcement?
First of all again...we are just thrilled to pieces about your announcement! And I adore the piggy nose and the pictures of the fun picnic! Especially the one where the window is down! Can't wait to be playing with you guys soon!! Love ya!
hahaha on the drawing! cute.
So excited for you :)
Post a Comment