Friday, April 2, 2010

Flashback Friday...

I will probably be shot for posting this first picture...
But I figure it is ok to post for the entire world to see since it was posted on the bulletin board at the Hoeksel's church... just saying... Anyways, this picture was taken before Ben and Stacy got married, but I thought it appropriate to draw Stacy in (Sorry about the AWFUL rendition. I need a lesson in photoshop.). This is also before Hailey and Max joined our family.

This is the latest family picture. I think we are quite the attractive bunch. And hopefully we don't look as crazy as the first picture! I LOVE the Hoeksel's!!

3 comments:

jennie said...

Crazy? Crazy??? I don't know what you could mean....

Cat said...

We love you more!

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

Hee. Hee. THANK YOU for including me in the first one. (:
That is hilarious!
We all look so normal in the second one by comparison!
We're lucky girls to be Hoeksels!