
If you didn't get the hint-a-roo from Flashback Friday, I am PREGNANT!!!!! Yep. October 30 is the big due date, which also happens to be my birthday! So start saving your pennies, because you are going to have to buy double the presents now! Just kidding... unless of course you want to buy me a present. I will not turn any presents away. Especially those in the form of a bouncing, rosey cheeked baby.
I went to my 2nd Dr.'s appointment today and everything looks great. He did another ultrasound and the babe was quite the active thing! We might have another Hailey on our hands! Anywho, that is the latest.
I can't do a post without a picture of Hailey, so here ya go!


4 comments:
Congratulations!! That is super de duper exciting!!!
very exciting. and hailey is turning into quite the chatter box. I just know she will be such a helpful big sister too! My 2 boys are 4 years apart. It was a HUGE blessing for my sanity. I was planning to space my 2nd & 3rd 4 years apart too, but the Lord had other plans, hehehe. anyway - 2 princesses would be fun!
oh - and my word verification is UnityPig. hahaha. made me laugh.
I am so glad to hear about another great dr's appt Holli! Yea! Can't wait to be seeing you in real life to go celebrate!!! Love ya!
Congrats again Holli!
Post a Comment