Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had quite the Easter weekend! I don't think we have packed that many activities into one weekend in a LONG time! We swam, we jumped at Kangaroo Zoo, we had 2 Easter egg hunts (would have been 3 if it weren't for the dang snow!), watched General Conference, had a big Easter brunch and Easter dinner, visited with family and friends, and just had FUN! Here are some pictures from our weekend...

This was the first Easter Egg Hunt which was held at WX Elementary. This is our second year coming to this one, and I am still amazed at how many people show up!! It was CRAZY!!! This is the best picture I could get of Hailey. Sometimes she just insists on getting her picture taken with her eyes closed. Plus, it was like -20 degrees outside and she was NOT in the mood!

This is the first time I have colored eggs since I was little. Hailey loved it just as much as I did!!

It is hard to get Hailey to pose and smile for anything lately. So my latest trick is "show me your laughing face" and she breaks out in a ridiculous fake laugh. Slightly obnoxious, but makes for an adorable picture!

I didn't need to ask her for her laughing face in this picture. Favorite picture of the whole day! Hailey and Aunt Catherine are so cute!!!

Easter Egg Hunt #2. I am so glad Grandma Jen Jen planned this one, because I was slightly bummed there was snow on the ground Easter morning when I had planned to have an Easter Egg Hunt outside for Hailey. Not that we couldn't have had it inside, but it would have taken like 5 minutes with how small our house is!

These 2 kiddos are best buddies! So cute!!

3 comments:

Daisie said...

What a fun weekend! So sorry it was snowing! She looks so adorable! I love her dress and hairstyle! What a cutie! Miss you guys!

EmmaP said...

so cute!! i love the picture of the two of them standing during their indoor egg hunt. that would make an awesome b&w pic!

jennie said...

My grandkids! They ARE the cutest!