Enough with the snow please!! Yeah, I get it. We live in Utah. But it is APRIL!!! You had PLENTY of time during the months of November - February to drop the white stuff. I was forgiving of the snow in March. But April?!!!! You must not have a 2 year old or you would understand. 2 year olds cannot be stuck inside for 5 + months!!! This is a plea from a desperate Mother. We are ready for Spring!!!

5 comments:
That picture really is depressing!! I so hope that good weather is on its way for you guys!!
A-Flipping-Men. My boys keep pulling me to the door and begging me to take them out. No.
I love how Hailey looks like the crazy-mad princess in this picture-and yes, this snow HAS GOT TO GO!!!
Seriously! Enough already :o(
She looks so sweet and ladylike....agreed on the snow. Time to go!!!!
Post a Comment