Monday, September 7, 2009

Swiss Days Recap...

I had a blast at Swiss Days this year (mostly because I wasn't dragging a screaming 2 year old around with me...)! There were so many more things I would have loved to buy, but I thought I would share a few of my favorite purchases...

Hailey LOVES her strawberry hat!! This booth had a ton of really cute little hats for kids. I am just learning how to crochet, and maybe SOMEDAY I can be this talented!! Check them out here.

A lot of sweat and hard work went into earning my Swiss Days money this year, so I thought to myself, "Holli. You deserve to spend your money on you." And so I bought this hat. LOVE IT!! I kind of wish I would have bought Hailey one too! You can check them out here.

And this little purchase was from my sweet mom. I absolutely LOVED these saying boards. And fortunately for me, they came bundled together (or you could buy them separate, but what fun is that?!) They had an ABC board I really wanted to get for Hailey, which I might just have to buy online. I already have the Fall board up a few weeks early! The girl who made these doesn't have a website, but you can email her if you are interested... haileysant@hotmail.com.

I also got the Swiss Days cookbook which I am so excited to use, and a few Christmas presents which are darling! I guess I better get mowing more lawns for next year's Swiss Days!!

P.S. Flashback Friday WILL be back this week!

5 comments:

dan and audrey said...

oh man! i missed swiis days? i am such a space cadet. way cute finds though!

Daisie said...

I have been so looking forward to this update from you! Very Cute purchases!! I love them all! So glad you guys had a great time! I just told Jake this minute that I have got to get out there for it next year NO MATTER WHAT!!! Love ya!!

Megan said...

OH MY GOSH YOU BOUGHT THAT HAT! I held that adorable crocheted hat in my hands and thought and thought and wanted it and wanted it. I'm so glad to see it on Hailey's adorable head. So glad. I also loved those seasons signs. Well done, Holli!

Steph said...

I think I just peed my pants at Hailey on the potty at the computer. That is the funniest thing I have EVER seen!

The Willeyes said...

Love the strawberry hat. Isn't Swiss Days the best :)