Friday, September 11, 2009

Flashback Friday...

To celebrate the beginning of a new school year recently, I thought I would post my back-to-school picture from First grade.

I am not convinced this is actually me. Maybe it is just the look on my face like I've got to go to the bathroom...

I liked this page. My interpretation of the apples are: 1- We learned the letter 'R'. 2- We learned the letter 'S'. 3- I am guessing that is me walking through the doors to school... or trying to escape based on my answer about how I felt coming to school. 4- I hope this is a portrait of my teacher, Mrs. Gillespie. I would NOT look good with short curly hair! I also like how I colored the pieces of the apple brown that were bitten out. Details, details.

Hopefully everyone survived back-to-school! Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is hillarious! That pic made my whole day!!!

Daisie said...

I love that your Mom saved all of this fun stuff for you!! And we just saw Hailey do her story too....
What a smarty pants cutie!! The girls and I loved watching this!! We miss you guys tons!! And I just have to tell you that I finally started a blogpost (about Easter) and the internet quit on me!!! And wouldn't connect the rest of the night!! So stay tuned, hopefully over this weekend I will get it posted!!!

dan and audrey said...

way cute holli! and so is the piggie story! i am amazed that you could spell nervous on the first day of first grade! i still get it wrong sometimes...

EmmaP said...

well, now your mom knows which child had bitten into all the apples before sticking them back in the fridge - to ROT!!! lol!!!