Monday, September 28, 2009

Circus Folk

We were so lucky to get the hook-up with *FREE* circus tickets! We got our tub of popcorn and drink (I really wanted cotton candy and a magician hat, but Billy did not approve of my pick. What is a circus without cotton candy?? Come on Billy!) and settled down for a very entertaining evening...

Tito, and Tito's brother...

I love the elephants! I want to be one of the ladies who get to ride on them. I however, do NOT want to be the lady who rides around in one of their mouths...

Aw... wittle kitties! They sure go to the bathroom a lot! They had to sawdust this act more than any other act in the show!

My best picture of the night! I usually don't have good timing with pictures, but this one was perfect!

Aunt Cath and the little Princess. I think the highlight of Cath's evening was when her neighbor who was figuring out the seating arrangements for his kids stuck his bum in her face and proceeded to sit on her lap...

Billy would be a great clown. Aren't we a handsome couple?!

Thanks T.J. for the tickets! Now I just need to make some peanut butter bars for payment...

6 comments:

Megan said...

COME ON BILLY! Buy the lady some cotton candy! Gosh!

p.s. Holli your headband is HOT!

Cat said...

Your right Holli...that was the best part of the evening. I can't believe I forgot about that....and tell Billy it wouldn't kill him to smile once in awhile!

Liz said...

You look beautiful, I love your hair!!

Daisie said...

We just took the girls to the circus too! I loved how much the girls enjoyed it! That elephant walk looked fun too! I love your headband and hair do! I am sorry I have not called to chat yet! My family is in town now, so I promise to be calling you soon! Glad you guys are doing great! Love ya!

The Willeyes said...

You have to have cotton candy! I love the circus. Glad you got to go :)

Kristi Judd said...

I want to take Aiden there so bad but have not had time! Hey did you ever pick out a bow? I have some more clips ones if she does not like to wear the headbands or I can send one for you! Email your addres!!