Holl! You are hilarious!! I hear ya..I am having such a hard time getting all gung ho on this potty training thing!! Hopefully one of these days!!!! Good luck to you!!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
Holl! You are hilarious!! I hear ya..I am having such a hard time getting all gung ho on this potty training thing!! Hopefully one of these days!!!! Good luck to you!!
Okay...that picture is hilarious. Sorry...I don't have any tips for you. Good Luck :)
so sorry Holli. I do not look forward to the days in hell either. on a side note, i will continue hoping it is just days, not weeks or months
Post a Comment