When I first saw that photo, I thought it was Hailey. I was 100% sure it was her! GOOD HEAVENS, She looks EXACTLY like you. You are (were) both beautiful little girls! So cute!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
6 comments:
What a little doll! I love your daisy dress!
Wait a minute; is that you or Hailey? Now we know who she looks like!
When I first saw that photo, I thought it was Hailey. I was 100% sure it was her! GOOD HEAVENS, She looks EXACTLY like you.
You are (were) both beautiful little girls!
So cute!
wow Hailey sure looks like her mama! and I love your dress. I want it in my size.
you are adorable! and yes, as everyone else said, that could be mistaken for hailey! you should totally do a side-by-side.
I never realized how much Hailey looks like you till I saw this picture! (and I typed this before I read all the other comments haha)
Post a Comment