I promised pictures, and here they are in all their ward campout glory.

We went on a little hike...

Checked out the archery range...

Tried to make a love connection... (well, not really, but aren't these two ADORABLE?!!)

Threw rocks (lots and lots and lots of rocks) in the river...

Played a little soccer with buddies...

Watched the sunset...

And ate and ate and ate...

I didn't get pictures of our sweet new tent Billy bought us, all the kids in their glow bracelets, the campfire, the smores (oh heavenly smores!!), or Hailey crying until midnight because she wanted to stay up and party... all in all, it was a lot of fun!!
7 comments:
Sounds like a blast! Hailey is too cute with that little boy and in that last picture. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I love her cute little cheese face! Thanks for coming swimming the other day. We had fun!
Looks like you had a blast. Sorry we missed it :)
You take such cute pictures of Hailey! I love it! Well it helps that she is such a doll herself! Glad you had a fun time!!
i cannot believe she stayed up that late!!! oh and i am soooo glad you all have fun! i so missed the s'mores! i have been craving smores like all stinkin summer :(
Billy bought a TENT? Does this mean you are now a campin' family??
What a good mom you are Holli. I might have requested to stay home. :)
Post a Comment