Sunday, December 21, 2008

Parties Parties Parties

So... yeah... I feel like I am falling off the blogging wagon. But hey, it's Christmas! I have had something literally EVERY night the past 2 weeks which makes for very little blogging time. The only pictures I have taken of Christmas festivities were of Billy's family party that was Saturday night. So, that is what you get.

Billy's sweet Grandparents have been throwing a big Christmas party each year almost since we have been married. They have rented out the barn at Wheeler Farm for a couple parties, and the Pack home up at This Is The Place Park a few times. Last night's party was held up at the Pack home (my personal favorite).

I am always excited for this party, because we end up seeing relatives we only see once a year.

Highlights of the party: Great food, an awesome instrumental number by the little kiddos, a puppet show featuring Pepe and Fauntleroy, a Kazoo-along to Christmas songs, and a really BIG candy cane.

I bet you wish you were a part of our family, don't you?!

Hailey and Max. I don't think I saw either kid for more than 5 minutes that night because they were running around and playing so much!

Fauntleroy and Pepe... otherwise known as Ben and Billy. I think their act was a hard one to follow.

But then came the Kazoo-along to Christmas songs. Even Hailey is getting in on the fun!

More Kazoo-ing from Hailey.

5 comments:

Angela said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at your parties. I hope you guys have a great christmas

Ben said...

I love the photo of Hailey playing the kazoo. That one needs a frame!
SO, I am TICKED that we totally missed the giant candy cane. We talked about if it would be there on the way home...who ended up with it?!

Holli and Billy said...

Stacy... you really didn't miss anything. That was the BIG prize for winning the Kazoo contest. Mason won it. I think that family has had it more than anyone!

Daisie said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait for Hailey to teach her kazooing abilities to the twinners! Love ya!

EmmaP said...

a kazoo-a-long? love it! and the puppet show too! awesome! I DO wish I was you - well maybe just for a party or two!