Saturday, December 27, 2008

Highly Anticipated Post Christmas Wrap-Up

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We feel so blessed this year. We hope you enjoy this summary of what we have been up to the past few days...

Hailey rocking her new Christmas P.J.'s on Christmas Eve at my parent's. We eat pizza and watch Christmas Vacation.

Jump to Christmas Day at Billy's parent's house. Yeah... I forgot to take pictures at our house of Christmas morning (I did get video). All you need to know is I got pepper spray. Watch out! If you couldn't tell, I am also SUPER excited to use my new KitchenAid! Yay!

Hailey opening presents. Hailey got a princess castle, and Max got a Knight's castle. I think Billy was a little disappointed Hailey didn't get a Knight's castle.

The damage of Hurricane Hailey and Max.

Billy super excited to start round 3 at my parent's Christmas evening.

Hailey, as you can see, got an Elmo Live doll. She prefers to carry him around by his eyeballs. Poor Elmo.

Hailey enjoying the twinner's new Christmas presents. I don't think they officially invited her on for a ride...

Who knew this thing could entertain toddlers for hours?! The twins got this for Christmas, and again Hailey (and Billy) probably played with it more than they did!

The girls playing Ring Around the Rosie. They are so adorable!

Hailey in the garbage... don't ask. It was late.

The day after Christmas ready to play in the snow!

Hailey and her daddy playing in the snow. She was pretty mad when he made her come inside!

This picture makes me laugh! A: Pajamas on backwards so someone can't undress themselves during the night. B: She put her boots on herself (albeit on the wrong feet...) and wore them for hours. C: She is sucking on her new Cabbage Patch doll's bottle. Hailey is awesome.

This is the face Hailey gives you when you say "Cheese". She is so precious!

Merry Christmas (late) everyone!

5 comments:

French Family said...

Oooh I love three rounds of Christmas presents. haha We still haven't been to Wade's parents house yet, so I still am in high anticipation for that! ;) Fun pictures, Hol!

Daisie said...

Loved the post! It has been so much fun hanging out with you guys! I can't believe how cute Hailey is with all her talking!! Can't wait for more fun!!

The Willeyes said...

How fun...love the eyeball hold on Elmo, but hey, if it works right? and you are going to love your kitchen aid...it is RED? :)

EmmaP said...

1) i am jealous about the Kitchen Aid. I want one of those soooo bad!

2) I love the backward pj's.

3) and that tunnel??? hahaha! we used to have one as kids. we played with that thing for hours! funny thing is, years later i saw a commercial for a "cat tunnel" that oddly enough, looked like the exact same play tunnel we had as kids! lol!

glad you had a great christmas!

The Mama said...

My favorite pics are the ones of Hailey and the twins. So, do you have to put Hailey's jammies on backwards every night? How funny!!!