Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

We were bored on Saturday, so we decided to try out Kangaroo Zoo. Well worth the $5 we paid! I think we will be back many many many times. Hailey cried when we decided it was time to go. I think she would live at Kangaroo Zoo if we would let her!




4 comments:

Kristi Judd said...

That looks like so much fun for the kids! We should go together next time you guys go. I have heard of it, but where is it? Email me at iloveaiden00@gmail.com

EmmaP said...

awesome and for only $5???

Amy said...

I've never heard of this Kangaroo Zoo... I want to go too next time you go... especially for $5! That sure beats the Discovery Center and looks like loads of fun! I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas, we did as well over here. just need to find some time to update the blog... :) lets get together soon and find something to do in this COLD weather!!

Liz said...

you didn't mention billy crying when it was time to go too, ha ha. looks like fun for all. ethan loves it as well.