Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ho. Ho. Ho.

What is the same in these two pictures?


You guessed it... a child who obviously doesn't love Santa Claus! I thought for sure Hailey would be o.k. with Santa this year. Billy and I have been talking him up. She knows he brings toys, says "Ho Ho Ho", and would give her candy if she sat on his lap. So, I decided to take her to the elementary to see Santa for free. Hailey was great until I sat her down next to him. She wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with him! Her little body went stiff and she wasn't even happy when I held her! I don't know who I feel worse for. Santa or Hailey. Probably Santa...

4 comments:

Brandon said...

What is it about a fat hairy man in velvet that makes a kid cry?

Ben said...

OOh, poor little one! I am 27 and still frightened by him, so I can kinda see where she is coming from...

Angela said...

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think all toddlers are scared of him. Lillian is almost 3 and still is scared to go by Santa. But she does fine if she see's pictures of him.

Kristi Judd said...

Oh thats is so sad. She looks super cute though. I don't dare do it to Aiden yet. He is going to freak! She looks super cute though.