Hailey's preschool teacher called me a couple months ago and asked if I would mind sending Hailey to preschool on Fridays in addition to her already going Mondays and Wednesdays. The reason... she is such a smarty pants! The older kids go on Fridays and Hailey already knew everything they were learning. Hailey was beyond excited to be able to go to school one more day every week! Since she was going with the pre-kindergarteners, she was also included in a special picnic, and graduation! The graduation program was so cute, and Hailey did a great job! I am not going to lie... I am glad she has another year in preschool. I am not ready for her to grow up and be in Elementary School yet! I am so proud of my Hailey Jane!




Here is one of the songs they performed at graduation. It is a little shaky because Will was trying to help hold the camera...
3 comments:
She is such a doll!! I love her :)
That's my granddaughter,everybody! Isn't she amazing?
Oh my....it has been a while since I have had a chance to look at your blog! I loved the pics of your trip! And Will sitting up!! And Hailey looks so cute at the graduation!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment