My baby girl turned 4 yesterday! It made it even more special since it was Mother's Day too. It is crazy to think I became a Mother 4 years ago! I love my Hailey Jane more than anything. I can't imagine my life without her!
Neither can I! She is such fun and just the sweetest little girl ever. You guys have done such a great job with her and it shows! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
Neither can I! She is such fun and just the sweetest little girl ever. You guys have done such a great job with her and it shows! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!
Cutest. Little Girl. EVER!!! Happy Birthday HaileyGirl!!
WAS there a life before Hailey Jane?? If so, it wasn't nearly as much fun as we're having now!
Post a Comment