Sunday, May 8, 2011

Will's First Vacation...

Will and I had such a fun week partying it up in Oregon! Here are a few of our adventures...

Day 1:
Will's 1st ride on an airplane! He did great!

Will really wanted to bring this pillow home for his Dad. That pillow was pretty sweet. Will was a pretty decent bunk-mate. He doesn't kick you in the face when he is sleeping like his sister does...

What a beautiful way to end the first day!

Day 2:
After me and Cath had a romantic walk on the beach, we all headed to Depoe Bay. Or as Grandpa Bill refers to it as, Home of the Sea Hag.

Grandpa and Will posing. I still think Will's hat is ridiculous. But an adorable ridiculous.

Auntie Cath, Grandma Jen-Jen, Wills, Me, and Aunt Renee. We are all ready to get our shop on!

We met some very friendly squirrels in Depoe Bay. They had obviously been around many tourists. Will wanted to bring this guy home for Sniffy as a souvenir...

When we got back to our hotel, Grandpa Bill decided to test out the water to see if it was as cold as he remembered... I think it was.

Day 3:

This was probably our biggest shopping day. We went to a couple places before we met up with my Aunt Betty and Cousin Rachel at Mo's for some lunch (P.s. - we ate at Mo's a total of 3 times. It is just THAT good.).

Me, Rachel, and Will is in there somewhere...

Betty, Me, and Will (supposedly)...

On our way back from lunch, Grandpa Bill and I stopped at the Oregon surf shop to fulfill my lifelong desire of getting my picture taken in a plastic wave. Check that off my list! Plus I got a couple pretty sweet tee's there so people will assume I can actually surf. Later that day, we did more shopping, and we had dinner at Fathom's, which was AWESOME.

I didn't really take pictures of Day 4 (leaving Lincoln City, driving to Washington, spending the night at Renee's), or Day 5 (pedicures, & flying home). We did a LOT more than this. We ate a TON. I am sure I came back 10 lbs heavier from all the food I ate! This was such a great trip! It was fun to see family, relax, and play.

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

So jealous :) Glad you had fun!

Cat said...

Sigh...it went too fast. But Will was so good and we had a lot of fun. I miss the seafood already.