Way to go, Hailey! You'll be leading the music soon.
Such a sweetheart. You guys must be doing something right if she is singing that now instead of "All the Single Ladies".....
Loved it! I agree...I love hearing them sing the primary songs!
I love it :) She is so dang cute!
love it... i should see if i have some of my old VHS tapes with the primary songs... If I can figure out how, I'll put them on CD for ya.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go, Hailey! You'll be leading the music soon.
Such a sweetheart. You guys must be doing something right if she is singing that now instead of "All the Single Ladies".....
Loved it! I agree...I love hearing them sing the primary songs!
I love it :) She is so dang cute!
love it... i should see if i have some of my old VHS tapes with the primary songs... If I can figure out how, I'll put them on CD for ya.
Post a Comment