Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Farm Kids...

This last weekend Will, Hailey and I went with my parents to Wyoming. I haven't been since last summer when I was prego with Will, so I was way excited to go! Hailey always has a good time up there, but I think Will had a good first trip too! Hailey spent the weekend mowing the lawn with Grandpa, swinging, and getting dirtier than I have ever seen her! Me and Will, we just hung out and enjoyed all the good farm food (but not the cobbler- FAIL).

It was also so much fun to see family that we haven't seen in a while. My cousin Conner just returned from his mission in Chile and reported his mission at church on Sunday. After church we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house and had a luncheon and hung out with family. It was such a great weekend! Can't wait to go back in a couple weeks!

Such a cutie!!

Riding on the lawn mower with Grandpa. When my Dad wasn't working on the lawn, he was pushing Hailey on the swing. He insists he is changing his name from "Grandpa Popcorn" to "Grandpa Push Me". He is such a good sport!

I was so excited to finally meet this little doll! This is my cousin Jessica and her new baby Avianna. She is ADORABLE!! I think Will was trying to impress her. Already going after the ladies!

And I introduced Will to my Grandma Hunsaker for the first time. Will was pretty interested in her necklace...

Then there was this crazy! Actually she was such a good little kid in the car. Couldn't ask for a better traveler!

This was on the way home. She was OUT. Note to self: Do NOT let Hailey take naps. She was up last night well past Billy and I. Like I am sure she was up around midnight partying in her room. I didn't really care. I was tired. Just glad she doesn't party too loud!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

What a fun trip! I love this pic of hailey asleep!! can't wait to be having fun with you up there in a couple of weeks!!!

The Willeyes said...

How fun...some day we need a girls trip there :) Such cute kids!