Cath had already taken the time off of work and Billy had taken time off of work to watch Hailey while I was gone, so Cath and I decided we should still do something. Our new plans included - shopping in Park City, drive to Star Valley where we would stay at my parents house, shop in Jackson Hole, drive to Flaming Gorge and stay at Cath's friend's house, boat, and whatever else we decided we wanted to do.
It was so nice to get away for a few days, have some girl time, no responsibilities, and just have fun. I didn't take any pictures of our shopping in Park City or Jackson Hole, but here are some pictures from Flaming Gorge...
Cute little bunny by the house we stayed at in Flaming Gorge. There may have been a cute little squirrel that got ran over right before we saw this bunny. But it was the squirrels fault for sure...
Catherine pointing to where there is a little town buried under the water. True story.
The pretty sunset.
T.J. looking for crawdads. One second after this he was soaked. He is hard core...
The second day we were there we went boating. We weren't out for too long because it was raining on and off and T.J.'s family's boat was in high demand that day, but I still had fun! Such a beautiful place!The only disappointment to the whole trip was I had myself talked into buying some new Chaco sandals in Jackson Hole, but when I got up there, nobody had my size. Jerks. I guess there is always my birthday. Hint, hint...
Now to replan the Oregon trip! Yay!
P.S. Get better Renee! We missed you!


3 comments:
glad plan B was fun!!!
I completely think it was the squirrels fault. I'm just saying....but I do like the pics you took. The one of the lake is really pretty but I notice there weren't as many pics of TJ's fishing skills....why is that? ;)
So glad you still got to do something fun! Hope you get your Oregon trip redo as well!
Post a Comment