Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paparazzi...

We have a little Paparazzi at our house. Here are some of her most recent targets...

Officer Sniffy
Our favorite Credit Union girl, Olivia (who is also in our ward).

Billy drinking out of a can he labeled "BEER".

Aunt Daisie and Shelbie

Uncle Jake, Samantha in brown, and Sadie in blue.

Grandma Kitty

Me. Curling my eyelashes. Nice...

Aunt Catherine. I LOVE this picture!

Grandpa Popcorn's bum.

Grandma Jen-Jen

And we captured a picture of the little Paparazzi, Hailey. Such a doll!
Watch out! You might be Hailey's next target!!!

5 comments:

Cat said...

I look frightening.

Daisie said...

That is so much fun! What a doll!

jennie said...

Why couldn't MY photo be blurry? It would have been such an improvement.

EmmaP said...

hahaha! sooo funny!

Steph said...

Has TMZ called yet? I am sure when they see this they WILL be calling. She is so cute!