Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day...

I LOVE Independence Day! This year certainly did not disappoint! We (meaning Cath, Stacy, and I) started the weekend early by having a girl's night out where we saw ECLIPSE (!!!!!) and had a sleepover. After the hormone fest, Billy, Hailey and I have been partying all weekend long!! Here are some fun pictures from Sunday's festivities...

Watching Billy light fireworks! As evidence in this picture, fireworks are still fun when it is light outside!

She cannot even be bribed to take a normal picture anymore. This is all I can get. Nice...

I did manage to capture this picture of her when she was playing Frisbee with T.J. She just won't smile for her Mama...

And then there were these 2 peeping Toms...

This is how Billy stays so buff. I certainly couldn't throw her in the air!!

Happy Independence Day!!!!

3 comments:

EmmaP said...

looks like you had fun!

Cat said...

Oh I love these pics even if I looked chunky dunky! So cute!

Daisie said...

How Fun! I will call soon so we can chat about Eclipse! So fun that you guys had a sleepover, I'm jealous! Glad you had fun!!