Monday, July 19, 2010

Hunsaker Family Reunion...

I went to Wyoming for the second straight weekend, but this time I was joined by Billy and Hailey for a little family reunion and celebration of this little lady's 95th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma!

Hailey went fishing for prizes. It was like the never-ending fish pond of prizes! Hailey loved it!

Grandpa Popcorn hung a new swing which resulted in him spending the rest of the weekend pushing Hailey and the cousins on it. Speaking of cousins, Hailey never learned any of her extended cousins names while we were there. She just went around yelling, "hey cousins, hey cousins!"

When Hailey wasn't on the new swing, she wanted to play up in the barn.

And I had to bribe her with marshmallows to take a cute picture with me. Oh well. Whatever works, right?!


It was fun to spend the weekend with family that I haven't seen in a while, hear family members tell stories from growing up on the farm, have our usual bonfire, cruise busy downtown Afton, and chase Hailey around the farm. But the best part was the cooler Wyoming weather. It wasn't super fun to come home to our 100 degree house. Good thing my mom made me a key for the house up there, and I can escape whenever I want to...

3 comments:

Daisie said...

How Fun! I would pay big $$ to be in the cool Wyoming weather with you guys especially! Glad it was a fun time! Maybe we can plan our trip better next time so we can make it! Love ya!

French Family said...

It was so fun to catch up with you! Hailey is just as cute in person as she is in reading this blog :)

EmmaP said...

looks like a good one! and your grandma is a cutie!

Oh, and for the record, I'd take a picture with you ANY time! (well, for a marshmallow of course)
=D