Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Bunny

We had a snow day today!

Don't you wish you could wear an outfit like this?! I would just look like a big, fat idiot! Also, notice poor Sniffy in the window wishing he were outside playing with us.

For some odd reason she wanted to help shovel... I'm not going to stop her!

The littlest snowman ever. I didn't have too much motivation to make a big one. I will let Billy tackle that monster.

6 comments:

EmmaP said...

the lime green coat is so adorbale as is the little snowman ever!

Ben said...

So dang cute. The little snowman is perfect for her size!
If she feels like shoveling more driveways, have her give me a call (:

The Willeyes said...

She looks darling...I love the green:)

Daisie said...

What an adorable little snow bunny!!! Glad she's doing her part around the house!!

Daisie said...

What an adorable little snow bunny!!! Glad she's doing her part around the house!!

Kim + Danny said...

She looks so cute! E'en loves to shovel too, when ever we get home and out of the car he runs straight for the shovels. He'd stay out there for ever if we'd let him, we usually have to bring him in screaming and kicking.