wow look at you! potty training before 2! thats amazing, she is such a smart girl though! yay for hailey and yay for you! what an amazing accomplishment.
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
8 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! THAT IS SO DANG EXCITING!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO CHAT IT UP WTIH YOU AND COPY YOUR TEACHING TECHNIQUES!!!!!
I love how things change with you have kids, poop is a huge deal!! haha Yay for Hailey and yay for you!!
Yay for poop! It isn't very often you can say that :)
YAY!! That is amazing.....now do you want to start teaching Aiden?!
Yay~ congrats on the poopin'!
What a milestone! Please give her a big high-five from us! What a smart girl.
Yea, that's awesome Holli! You're one lucky Momma!
Go Hailey! Go Hailey! So proud!!
wow look at you! potty training before 2! thats amazing, she is such a smart girl though! yay for hailey and yay for you! what an amazing accomplishment.
Post a Comment