Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dear Tony Almeida...


How I mourned your death in season 5. I knew 24 wouldn't be the same without you! How I rejoiced when you came back from the dead this season! You were back for revenge as a bad guy (slightly attractive). However, I knew all along that you were still a good guy! I know Billy makes fun of your real name (Carlos Bernard), but we can get past that. I have high hopes for this season since you are in it. Don't disappoint! Welcome back Tony, welcome back.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Yes, yes. He's too pretty to be all bad.
(whispering) Loooooove him.

The Willeyes said...

Wow-now that's a pretty face. Maybe I should tune in to 24 :)

Steph said...

God bless Fox for bringing Tony back from the dead. They must have recieved my 4,000 e-mails begging them to somehow revive him or I was done with that show. So good!

Russ and Misty said...

almeida rocks (from russ)