![]() |
| Hailey started swimming lessons again... |
![]() |
| It was even more fun she could be there with her cousins! |
![]() |
| Hailey finished her year of dance with a recital. She was absolutely ADORABLE! |
![]() |
| Her class. |
![]() |
| Walking out onto the stage. |
![]() |
| The t-shirt they gave all the dancers. |
![]() |
| We got our huge pine tree cut down. It was really cool to watch! |
![]() |
| All gone. |
![]() |
| We went to the zoo! |
![]() |
| I love the elephants! |
![]() |
| Will was way into the animals! |
![]() |
| Sadie was the official navigator. She always had to know where we were. |
![]() |
| All the kids... Shelbie, Hailey, Sam, Sadie, and Will. |
![]() |
| She looks so grown-up in this picture! |
![]() |
| The girls striking a pose. They are so stinking cute! |
![]() |
| Will LOVED all of the animals! |
![]() |
| We went to Boondocks for Billy's birthday and went bowling. |
![]() |
| Hailey is a born bowler. She kicked my trash! |
![]() |
| I suck at bowling. |
![]() |
| We did some games there too. |
![]() |
| You can't tell from Will's face in this picture, but he was way excited to ride the horsie. |
![]() |
| I ran the Wasatch Back. This was my favorite vehicle! |
![]() |
| I wore the sombrero for about .1 seconds. This leg of the race S.U.C.K.E.D. But I did it. |
![]() |
| I pretended I was a professional flag waver. |
![]() |
| This is our entire team. Chancho! I Need to Borrow Some Sweats! Final time: 32:42:26.3 |
![]() |
| Van 2. We were AWESOME. These people were way cool. |
Next post up... Catherine and T.J.'s wedding. They get their own post because they are awesome.





























No comments:
Post a Comment