Friday, May 25, 2012

Hailey, the Big Preschool Graduate!!

I cannot believe my baby has graduated from preschool!  She has learned SO much the last 2 years, and I know she is ready to move on to Kindergarten.  I am so proud of you, Hailey Jane!!

The processional.  They decorated their own caps. 

Up on the stage with their graduation certificates.  I love how they are all holding on to their caps.

Singing.

Even Will came to cheer Hailey on. 

Hailey and her boyfriend E'En.  Best Buddies.  I am so glad they will be going to the same Elementary school.

Hailey and her teacher, Miss Marsha.  Miss Marsha is the most eccentric lady I have ever met!  She is so sweet and such a good teacher!  We will miss her!

Hailey and her buddy Kingston.


Hailey and her other teacher, Miss Jody.  Hailey loved Miss Jody!  We will miss her so much!  




1 comment:

jennie said...

Congratulations to the prettiest graduate in the whole preschool. Not to mention the smartest and best dressed, and sweetest and best singer, and......