Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hailey!

I cannot believe Hailey is 5!!  I can't believe I have a 5 year-old!  She had such a fun, busy day.  Billy took the day off, and we started partying in the morning.  We let her open 2 presents.  She was excited to get an ironing board (which she had asked for).  I am hoping she is always excited to iron, because then I can pass on that awful chore to her when she is a little older!  After lunch, we had a little friend party.  I told her she could invite 2 friends and we could do whatever she wanted.  She decided she wanted a swim party at the rec center.  We went swimming and then out to ice cream.  I am glad I only had 3 kids!  After the friend party we took her to the Gateway and let her pick a stuffed animal at Build-a-Bear.  She chose Hello Kitty which was absolutely adorable.  She picked the cutest cowgirl boots to go with a little dress.  After Build-a-Bear, we met up with the Grandparents at the Spaghetti Factory (Hailey's choice.  Like Mother, like daughter!).  Then after dinner everyone met back at our house for cake, ice cream, and presents.  It was such a fun day!  Happy Birthday, Princess Hailey!! 

We started Hailey's birthday a couple days earlier while Aunt Renee was still in town.  This is one of the BEAUTIFUL dresses she got Hailey.  I wish it came in my size!! 
Opening presents in the morning.
Loving ironing!  Hopefully she loves ironing for a long, long, long time!!
Build-a-Bear with her cute Hello Kitty!


Not super excited when the employee made Hailey hold the birthday bell and ring it.  Hailey does not like attention like that! 

Happier now that we are away from the crazy Build-a-Bear lady and that dumb bell.  Love this picture!

We kind of over-did it on the cake.  Thank you Costco.

This is the day after Hailey's birthday.  They are so adorable.  Love them!

1 comment:

jennie said...

Looks like a happy 5 year old! Love you, Hailey...Grandma