Friday, June 22, 2012

Catherine and T.J.'s Wedding...

This was such a great day!  We are so happy they are finally married.  Welcome to the family T.J.! 

I love this picture.  I LOVE Callie's hat! 

Will was at the wedding for about 5 minutes.  He managed to set off my mom's phone during the ceremony.  So sorry, Cath.  Good thing he is cute. 

This was the best picture of our family.  Will has a candy cane and Hailey is doing a silly face.  At least this is true-to-life how we are.

I love this picture.  Billy is a handsome devil.

I think Hailey had about every dessert there.  This might explain the silliness.

The girls. I am so proud of me and Stacy for not falling on our faces in those shoes. 

Cath was GORGEOUS! 

Billy looks slightly uncomfortable.  Love him!

Nicole, Grandma Harmer, Grandpa Harmer, and Renee. 

Ann and Jennie. 

The happy couple.  So cute!!

I love this picture.  T.J. is checking out his new bling. 

Cutting the cake.  Smoochy smooch.

Bill and Catherine.  So cute!!

And the car.  T.J.'s poor car.  Let's see.  Birdseed, flour, chocolate syrup, marshmallow cream, streamers, maxi pads, hot dogs, cookies, and probably more.  That was awful.  We spent at least 30 minutes trying to clean the window enough for TJ to see out of it to get to the car wash.  I would have killed them.  


 Congratulations, Cath and T.J.!  We are so excited for you guys!! 
















1 comment:

The Willeyes said...

You guys look so awesome. What a great day :)