I seriously cannot believe it has been a year! That must have been the fastest year ever! At a year Will can army crawl like a champ. He has been crawling for a few months. I don't think he is ever going to pick himself up and crawl normal. He pulls himself up all the time and we keep waiting for him to take his first steps. He loves to eat! He will eat pretty much anything. He is such a happy little guy and only cries when he is tired or when I leave (Mama's Boy!). He loves baths and cries when he has to get out. He does not like his bum to be changed. Lately it has taken two of us to change his diaper. He is such a good sleeper and sleeps from about 8:30-7:30. He loves Sniffy but he calls Sniffy "Kee-Kee" (Kitty). Kitty was Will's first word. He also says "Bob" a lot, but no one knows who or what "Bob" is. He didn't say Mom forever, but now he does. Now he won't say Dada. Will loves to play with anything that isn't a toy, like wires and shoes. He has only one tooth and we keep waiting for others to pop out but they just won't! Will loves his sister Hailey, and follows her all around the house. We love our little Will so much, and are so glad he is in our family! Love you to the moon and back little man!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Man!!! I can't believe he is 1!!!!
Such a sweet post, and what a cute babe he is!
Post a Comment