They had a photo booth complete with costumes...
Carnival games...
Face painting...
Bouncy house...
Cute boys... well, my cute boys.
They also had a haunted house that Hailey refused to go in. Billy finally carried her in kicking and screaming (I know, mean parents...), where she found that it was not nearly as scary as she thought it was. She went in like 10 more times by herself after that. They also had free food! They had a raffle for a ton of things you could buy tickets for. Billy won a couple things. I was really hoping to win a bike, but oh well. Hailey was pretty bummed not to win any of the kid raffles, but we tried to teach her a good lesson about how the money goes to sick women to help them get better. Billy did try to ease the disappointment by getting her ice cream on the way home. Today our stake had a 10th anniversary party for being a stake. Free food again!
More cute Will...
More bouncy houses...
Train rides, a mechanical bull (AWESOME), and more treats. I think I am in cotton candy overload now. It was well worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment