Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gardner Village: My Happiest Place on Earth

Hailey, Will, Grandma Jen-Jen, Aunt Cath, Aunt Renee, and I went to Gardner Village last Saturday and it felt a lot like Disneyland. Long lines, millions of people, crazy costumes... It was a lot of fun! It was a perfect day, and it was so nice to have girl time (including Will).

This little Kitty loved all the action.

I don't think Hailey was super excited about sitting in a bathtub full of dirt and rocks. She was a good sport though. Anything to make Mom happy, right?!
Will was SO good! In a few years I am sure he won't want to come shopping with the girls and will want to stay home and watch football with Dad.

3 comments:

Cat said...

The pictures turned out so cute! Will is such a happy little guy he looks so sweet!

Daisie said...

HI!! Finally I am checking out your blog! Looks like you have been up to having lots of fun!! Loved seeing pics of the kids! We miss you guys! Can't belive how big Will is getting! Give everybody a hug!! Love ya!

EmmaP said...

i haven't been to gardner village in a few years... I should go again.