Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pioneer Day Weekend...

We did a LOT last weekend! Here are some of the highlights...

Playing at the new splash park down in Foxboro...

The Bountiful parade...
Cute Shelbie at the parade...
Bountiful Handcart Days carnival (the carnie told Billy specifically he could NOT turn the wheel on the ride)...More carnival rides...

Max's birthday party. Most. Awesome. Party. Ever. Which included a bounce house. Billy was attempting to pummel Cath with a ball in this picture. Fail.
Professional face painting by Stacy...
Hailey looks a little scared by Max's lion impression...
Grandpa Bill even got in the action... unfortunately he would not keep his face painted for church the next day. I even offered him $20!
I guess I didn't get any awesome pictures of Will. Boo. Here is a sweet video of him though...



1 comment:

Steph said...

It was an awesome party...wasn't it? Also- the carnie thing...HILLARIOUS!