Some of the cousins. These girls (not including Will of course) were so cute together! Hailey loves to play with these cousins!

The reunion always coincides with Grandma Hunsaker's birthday. She turned 96 this year! Love this lady!

We played Minute to Win It games this year at the reunion. So. Much. Fun. It was especially fun because our team won!

Kiddos watching us play.

Billy with our team's winnings. It was because of Billy that we won!

Later that day we went shooting guns.

Time for me to get a gun!!

My cousin Shane was nice enough to hit up the local bar's dumpster to get us bottles to shoot. I promise no drinking was involved in this activity...

Grandpa and his girls up in the barn...

Pretty soon they will be too big to carry down like this!

Sam and Hailey were nice enough to push Shelbie around in the wagon.
Can't wait until next year's reunion!


1 comment:
i love reunions! mine is coming up and we will be doing Minute to Win it games too! I am planning some for the youngest kids too (like see who can pull all of the tissues out of the box first). I can't wait. Looks like everyone had a fun time and I LOVE that he is "carrying" the girls down from the barn. So cute!
Post a Comment