We celebrated our first snow day today! Hailey was ready to go out and play in it the second she woke up. I figured she wouldn't last that long, and I made poor Sniffy stay outside with her so she would have some company since I had to stay inside with Will. She lasted a lot longer than I thought she would, but Sniffy was ready to come in the second he stepped into the snow! After she was done we warmed up with hot chocolate and a movie. Will on the other hand, slept through the whole thing. Guess he'll have to see the snow another day!


3 comments:
oh so cute I love it... not ready for the snow we didn't get hardly any :) well I need to come visit again...
Lot of love
Heidi
So cute!!
Annie feels the same way about the snow! but i wanna talk about that dang cute vintage cowboy blankie... love it!!
Post a Comment